Argon is an open source utility with the aim to supply multiple network configuration in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It’s very usefully when you move your notebook from a network to others.
Foreach network you can select the network card to use and store configuration as “profile”.
For each profile you can configure many things as:
- Network card configuration
- Proxy configuration
- A set of application to run when the profile start
- A set of windows services to start or to stop
- Set the default printer
- Map the necessary network drive
- Disable network cards
- Enable/disable network card.
Source code is available on github.
Binary download is available on source forge, at this link.